Roc City Ballers AAU Basketball wants to assure you that we take the health, safety and well-being of our event participants, attendees, and workers very seriously.
As you are aware, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). We are monitoring health organization reports, including updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and others. We request that all players follow the guidelines set forth below as precaution is the best policy.
• Each player bring their own source of water.
• Do not use water fountains or team water bottles.
• Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Sanitize afterward
• Remind players to wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer after every game.
• Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
Parents, If your son or anyone in your home is showing flu-like symptoms, or if you are uncomfortable having them participate in organized activities, please keep them home. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.
Roc City Ballers AAU Basketball will continue to monitor developments, re-evaluate as circumstances change, and communicate any changes. Please be assured our focus is on the health and safety of our players and families.
If you have any questions, please call 585-415-0941 or email email@example.com.